Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Post # 2

Ok - now I am caught up! Ha Ha!

Today I will write about one of the things that has been a blessing to me lately - Fly Lady! I don't know how to make it were you can click on the word and go to the site so I will just tell you. It is flylady.net.

Fly Lady is a website designed to help get your house in order. I don't like to clean. I think it has more to do with I get overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done and how it can be such a constant battle. But with Fly Lady it has helped me conquer what needs to be done in increments. Sometimes it is in 2 minute, 5 minute, or 15 minute increments. She breaks up your house into zones as well and you work in a different zone each week. I get emails everyday and I actually look forward to seeing what needs to be done for that day. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. So if you hate cleaning as I do, check out Fly Lady and see if she can help you get your house in order.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I have always loved Flylady...found her in the Spring of 2001 and her daily routines changed my life! I always say that she "discipled" me in running a house! My routines are now mindless...my bed is made first thing in the morning, my dishwasher is emptied first thing and I start up a load of laundry. Overall things run really really smoothly b/c of what I learned from her...esp. that I can do a LOT in only 15 minutes!