Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Behind

Some of you may know that I like to make cards. In fact, the past few years I have made our Christmas Cards. It is my biggest card making venture of the year. But this year may be different. I have not even started my cards and may only make a couple for some family members. This fall has been crazy busy for me with some of my church activities and our football season.

It looks like I won't put up my tree as well. I have my other decorations up in the house but because of getting some new items for our home, I could not put up our tree when I put up our decorations. So my yougest kitty will not have the joy of trying to eat our tree and play with the ornaments. (I am not lying).

I really want to enjoy this time of year, so it means that I am going to have to put off some off this year.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I know what ya mean... some things gotta go in order to just enjoy...