Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thoughts

So it has been a while since I have posted. I have many thoughts going through my head and I just can't seem to put them down. So here is a random sampling of my life right now:



  • Brayson is 6 months old now. He is my beautiful baby boy and he will be one before I know it. Will post a picture soon.


  • Wendell and I watched "Julie and Julia" this weekend. I really liked it and it has inspired me to buy Julia Child's cookbook "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". Now I am not sure when I would have time to make these wonderful meals, but we will see.


  • I want to start a study on the life of Joshua. Haven't started yet.


  • Resigned my position as Bible Study Coordinator at my church. I just feel I need to focus on being a wife and mom right now. Especially during Brayson's first year. I will only have this time once with him.


  • I am learning how to take little steps in the things I would like to do. Meaning, there are so many things I want to do but being a new mom, I only have little chunks of time here and there. I need to cut some things out so I can focus on what I want to do.

  • The Lord is teaching more and more that I need to wait for his timing.

So there are some of my random thoughts. More randomness later.

No comments: