- Brayson is 6 months old now. He is my beautiful baby boy and he will be one before I know it. Will post a picture soon.
- Wendell and I watched "Julie and Julia" this weekend. I really liked it and it has inspired me to buy Julia Child's cookbook "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". Now I am not sure when I would have time to make these wonderful meals, but we will see.
- I want to start a study on the life of Joshua. Haven't started yet.
- Resigned my position as Bible Study Coordinator at my church. I just feel I need to focus on being a wife and mom right now. Especially during Brayson's first year. I will only have this time once with him.
- I am learning how to take little steps in the things I would like to do. Meaning, there are so many things I want to do but being a new mom, I only have little chunks of time here and there. I need to cut some things out so I can focus on what I want to do.
- The Lord is teaching more and more that I need to wait for his timing.
So there are some of my random thoughts. More randomness later.