Thursday, January 28, 2010

A February Goal That I Am Hesitant To Write Down....

Since February is right around the corner, I have been writing down some of my goals for the month. But there is one that I am hesitant to write down because my fear there is no way that I would do it.


Now that I am a working mom, I have to get up so early to feed Brayson and get ready for work. And if you know me, I am not a morning person. I like to stay in bed until I have to get up. There are two things that have been hard for me to do on a consistent basis since I had Brayson: spending time with the Lord and working out. I love to do both but to get up earlier than I have to is REALLY hard! And there is no way I can do it after work anymore. There just isn't the time.


So the goal that I am so hesitant to write down is to get up at 4:00 am (yes you read that right) and work out and spend time with the Lord before I wake up Brayson. Ugh...I already get up at 4:50. So what is 50 minutes??? Everything to a person who loves to stay in bed until she has to get up.


But Feb is only 28 days and this season in my life is temporary... So we will see how this goes. Maybe confessing on my blog will get me in gear.


So here is a cute picture of my boy:


4 comments:

ren said...

Way to go, Leigh! I'm impressed. You can do it!!!!

Kimmy said...

Oh man... is he ever a cutie! Well - I'm proud of you... that's dedication... makes me motivated, too... love that you're back in blog land. ~ kim

Aimee said...

WOW!!! Girl, that's amazing! To me, 4:50 is amazing! What time do you go to bed at night??

Tonya said...

Thinking about you as you set out to reach your goal starting tomorrow! You should probably be in bed by now!! ;)