Thursday, January 22, 2009

16 Things

Well I have seen this around in the blog world and on Facebook, so I am going to do this. You are supposed to post 16 things about you. So here it goes:

  1. I love being a Texan! I love my state!
  2. I love being an American! I love my country!
  3. I love Mexican food!!! I could eat it every day. My husband is half Mexican and I love it more than him.
  4. I am applying to Dallas Theological Seminary. I should hear if I have been accepted soon.
  5. I love teaching the Word of God.
  6. I played the violin from 4th grade until I graduated High School.
  7. I love to look at Interior Decorating magazines. My father was interior decorator. I wish he was here to help me with ideas.
  8. I hope to go to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary this year.
  9. My 20 year high school reunion is this summer. I am not that old!
  10. I would rather bake than cook.
  11. Reds and pinks are my favorite colors.
  12. I like to play tennis.
  13. I am a girl who loves football. I am always a little sad when the season is over.
  14. I like to talk sports with my husband. It is always fun to surprise him with something that I know.
  15. I love London and I am dying to go back there.
  16. I have developed a love for European history. I finished a great book on Marie Antoinette not that long ago. I have a big book on Queen Elizabeth I that I need to start on.

No comments: