Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving. I love the Fall colors. I love the Food. I love remembering my heritage - my ancestors really did come on the Mayflower. I love being with family and friends. This year since we are still in the playoffs (YEAH!), we will be spending Thanksgiving with our coaching family. Since Wendell has to work this morning and my mother's plans, it worked out better for us to each with our coaching family. But they are family as well.

Here are some things I am thankful for:

  • My relationship with God.
  • For the things the Lord has done this year in me.
  • My husband. I am very fortunate to have him as my husband.
  • My family.
  • That Wendell and I have good jobs.
  • I have a house to live in.
  • I have food in my refridgerator and my pantry.
  • I can pay my bills.
  • That we are still in the playoffs. Go Kaufman Lions!
  • That I live in the USA! I love this country.
  • That I am Texan. I love being from Texas.
  • Freedom (the freedom I have in Christ and the freedom I have in being an American.)
  • My friends.
  • That I have reconnected with a lot of people this year through Facebook.

I could go on and on. But I need to get ready for today. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Happy Turkey Day to you Leigh!! Hope it was a good one...I am STUFFED!