Here are some things I am thankful for:
- My relationship with God.
- For the things the Lord has done this year in me.
- My husband. I am very fortunate to have him as my husband.
- My family.
- That Wendell and I have good jobs.
- I have a house to live in.
- I have food in my refridgerator and my pantry.
- I can pay my bills.
- That we are still in the playoffs. Go Kaufman Lions!
- That I live in the USA! I love this country.
- That I am Texan. I love being from Texas.
- Freedom (the freedom I have in Christ and the freedom I have in being an American.)
- My friends.
- That I have reconnected with a lot of people this year through Facebook.
I could go on and on. But I need to get ready for today. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!