Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Quirky Me"

I found this on blogger friend's blog (if that makes sense). I met her through my blog. I am to list 6 things that are quirky about me. So here it goes:

1. I am a girl who loves football.

2. I hate soggy eggs. I want my eggs to be nice, fluffy, and cooked!

3. I also hate soggy bread. Can't stand it.

4. I don't like to clean. If I could afford it, I would have a maid in a heartbeat.

5. I am not a morning person. I so wish I was but I am not there yet.

6. I have really sensitive ears. I am always asking Wendell to turn the TV, radio, etc down. But it also allows me to pick out sounds really easy. I can name a song I know in a couple of notes. I can pick out an actor by their voice pretty easily. I guess it comes from playing the violin from elementary school through high school that it makes me sensitive to notes and noise.

So there you have it! Now you do it!!

No comments: